Ensure that your Android os task possesses minSdkVersion of 16 or greater, otherwise incorporating the collection will cause any project to don’t build.
Include the sharekit.aar library generate above by doing listed here in your Android os Studio project:
- Click File -> Brand New -> Brand Brand Brand New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR bundle then click upcoming.
- Go into the location associated with the compiled sharekit.aar file then click Finish.
- Then verify the sharekit collection is added in your settings.gradle file in other words. consist of ‘:app’, ‘:sharekit’
- In work build.gradle file add a new line for the sharekit lib into the dependencies block in other words. dependencies
- Finally click Sync venture with Gradle data for the task to sync using the sharekit library.
If the above mentioned actions are done effectively then chances are you will be able to neat and reconstruct any project effectively as specified above in other terms. Develop -> Clean Venture & Develop -> Rebuild Venture
To make use of RequestButton in any project, do the annotated following:
- Import the ShareKit course into the Activity/Fragment;
- Then initialize the RequestButton, set the share-kit request information & callback-url and include it to your design view programmatically such as this:
That token above is unique to your application. It’s not a token given by Bloom. You decide on your own personal you to distinguish data sharing requests from multiple sources, or to ensure the data is being shared from your app, and not someone elseвЂ™s as itвЂ™s a unique identifier for your app, allowing.